“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
I am at a stage of my life where I am done with my important ‘academics phase’. I have my whole life in front of me and it is looking a bit vague. I have a zillion things in mind. I want to do a lot of things like everybody but even that is ever changing and always in shallow water. So while I am 22, I think I am at the right age when I can list out a few things I would love to experience.
So here’s my list, please don’t judge me. I am like you. I think writing something down makes it more solid in life. So I did. Let me know if you have a list too!
2. Start my own nonprofit which provides employment so it has to be a cottage industry.
3. Visit all big Krishna Temples in India and across the globe.
4. Get my book published.
5. See Kangaroos with naked eyes.
6. Do underwater diving.
7. Go on a spiritual retreat for at least a month.
8. Witness a miracle through meditation and chanting.
9. Start my own business.
10. Give my mother everything she wishes like a house, travel the world and whatever she wants.
12. Visit Batman in the States.
13. Live for at least 6 months in a country other than India.
14. Visit at least 15 different countries of the world.
15. Do Sky Diving ( I know I am close to never crossing this one out!)
16. Experience Night Safari.
17. Have pasta in Italy’s oldest Pasta shop!
18. Make 10 new friends (by my standards, that’s a LOT!)
19. Use an iPad, Mac, iPhone and iTouch to kill the fuss.
20. Marry in Haridwar and save the money from it to start the cottage industry.
21. Get my hair colored in shades of Red Again.
23. Have my name published in the newspapers for something good (I want my parents beaming)
24. Get my brother settled asap after his school.
25. Celebrate my birthday either among the pyramids of Egypt or Vegas. I can compensate with the London Bridge too 😀
26. Witness a spiritual revelation from God.
28. Be an expert on one subject and start a blog on it.
29. Spread Happiness to at least one person each day.
30. Travel, travel and travel a lot!
31. Win an award for my book.
32. Learn how to give up anger and depression in life.
33. Give up Gossiping totally!
34. Learn to talk in 2 more languages one of them HAS to be ITALIAN.
35. Attend a concert celebrating poetry.
36. Learn how to ride a two-wheeler other than Cycle!
37. See an Opera.
39. Celebrate my anniversary Sea Side.
40. Watch 4 movies back to back in a theater.
41. Live countryside for some weeks.
42. Learn to play one musical instrument.
43. Know how to do good photography.
44. Celebrate Christmas with Christians.
46. Learn to do salsa or belly dance.
47. Ride an Elephant.
48. Do some good for the society.
49. Have turkey on Thanksgiving!
50. Go on a vacation alone.
51. Meet new people and understand their culture.
53. Go to Disneyland!
54. Learn to see people as One.
55. Go to the Tomatina Festival in Spain 🙂
“I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”
― Mary Anne Radmacher